THE PROCESS OF HEALING TATTOO
- The first night (In the case of wrapping
the tattoo in plastic wrap)
- After completing tattooing and cleaning the tattoo, the artist smears
the fresh tattoo with a special cream or medical Vaseline.
- The foil should be removed after reaching home or after a maximum of 4
- After removing the foil,
the tattoo should be washed with water or water with the addition of delicate
natural soaps. Then dry with paper towels.
- Leave the tattoo dry until you go to sleep.
- (If from the moment of removing the plastic warp
applied by the artist to the moment of going to sleep, we are forced to stay
away from the house – in conditions threatening the purity of a fresh tattoo.
- Before the first night,
smear the tattoo with a thin layer of ointment and wrap it in the food plastic
- Apply a thin layer of tattoo for about 2 weeks with an ointment.
- – Use only ointments such as EasyTattoo, H2Ocean Aftercare, Balm Tattoo,
Tattoo Cream, New Ink Aftercare, Tattoomed or other designed for tattoo
- Ointments such as Bepanthen and Alantan are not ointments for tattoo
- Lubricate about 3-4 times a day.
- For the first days, rinse the tattoo and dry before lubricating. (It is
very important to keep the tattoo clean for the first days, because the body
will release various body fluids and mascara.)
- Wash with water or water
with the addition of delicate natural soaps or baby soaps.
- Repeat the washing and lubricating process for the next two weeks, at
least 3-4 times a day.
- For the first 48 hours, you can wrap the foil in cases of exposure to
unfavorable conditions. However, it should be remembered that the tattoo under
the foil heals longer and can burn off. Do not hold the tattoo under the same
foil for more than 3 hours.
- What else to keep in
- Massage the ointment into the skin, do not leave excess cream on the
- After about a week the skin starts to peel, do not scratch the skin.
- The skin after the
tattoo may be swollen and reddened for up to several days. (usually
- For 3 days after tattooing – no alcohol, the tattoo will heal badly,
because alcohol slows down the healing process.
- Avoid physical exercise (gym, sport) for at least a week, recommended 2
- After 2 weeks, we can
set aside ointments and go on to regular moisturizing balms
- For 20 days we avoid long baths, and for a month the tattoo is exposed
to the sun (just cover it)
- Do not scratch the scabs arising in the healing process because tattoo
losses can occur!
- Do not strain and expose
the skin to stretching at the site of tattooing as this may lead to its
- After healing the
tattoo, use the tattoo filters when they are exposed to the sharp sun. (Filter
is best SPF 50 + 0) Not using filters leads to significant fading of colors.
(in the summer, it is recommended to apply daily filters for outdoor
tattoos, eg on the forearms, legs, neck)